We are going to show you How to change your twitch name on mobile. It is very easy to change the Twitch Name on the Mobile App using the app. The abandoned username will be held by Twitch for a minimum of six months, once you’ve changed your name in the Twitch App.
Steps to Change Twitch Name on Mobile App
If you wish to change your Twitch Name on Twitch App using Mobile or iPhone in a simple way, you can follow the below steps which will make your task easy.
- First Open your Twitch App.
- Then you need to go to your Profile Icon that is on the top left corner.
- Then you have to Tap on a little gear icon that is on the top right corner.
- Now you need to Tap the Settings button.
- Then Tap on the Community Guidelines, you will be redirected to another page.
- Now you can see the three Horizontal Lines, you need to Tap here.
- Then you will be redirected to another page, now Scroll down until the end, there will be the Browse button, you need to Tap the Browse button and you will be redirected to Twitch TV desktop view.
- Now Log In, if you’re not logged in. When you log in, you have to zoom in on the page a little bit.
- Then you can see your profile in the top right corner. Tap the green Profile Icon as you can see here.
- Now Tap the Settings button and you can zoom out the page.
- Now you can Change here your display name, then tap the Update button. You’ve done it properly!
In this article, we’ve tried our best to explain to you How to change your twitch name on mobile. If you follow the step by step directions as we have seen you, you will be able to change your Twitch Name properly.