AllCast for PC is for you to send images, songs or music, videos from your Android phone to TV. The AllCast app is available on your phone’s Play Store. Not on PC, but you can download this app on your PC. Read this article at the end to download and learn about it on your PC.
What Is AllCast for PC
Android’s screen is small for watching favorite TV shows or movies with family members or friends, so Allcast for Windows allows you to play Android videos on TV. This casting app connects the TV to your smartphone. You can comfortably watch your phone’s songs, music, images and videos on TV. If you want to watch something on a bigger TV screen than your PC, you can download the Allcast app for PC. Supports casting from PC to Chromecast, Amazon FireTV, Apple TV, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Roku, WDTV, Samsung, Sony and Panasonic Smart TVs, Other DLNA Renderers.
Features of Allcast
- Images, music and video content can be easily cast on TV from Android phone or PC. It supports screens of any size.
- Using this app, you can quickly connect to Chromecast, Amazon FireTV, Apple TV, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Roku, WDTV, Samsung, Sony and Panasonic Smart TVs, Other DLNA Renderers from Android phone or PC.
- The user interface of AllCast for PC is very simple and easy to navigate. This is a free app. You can use the premium version of AllCast for uninterrupted and ad-free video streaming.
- Price: Freemium
- Size: 29MB
- Category: Tools
- Platforms: Android, Windows
- Developer: ClockworkMod
- Use a router to connect all your smart devices to the same network and ensure an internet connection.
- Use Wakelock to avoid screen lock during video streaming.
- Allow storage permissions to cast videos, music, images from the memory card of the Android device.
- Sign in to your Gmail account to cast more content.
How to Download AllCast on Android
How to Download AllCast on Windows
This casting app has been developed for Android phones. As an Android user, you know that apps developed for Android phones do not support PC directly. These apps require third party help to use on PC. This third party is the Android emulator. You can download and install the Allcast app on PC using Andy Player Emulator. However, follow the steps below to download and install Allcast for PC.
- First, download Andy Player Emulator. Go to the download folder and double click on the emulator’s .exe file to install.
- Open Andy Player for PC.
- You will see “Play Store” on the home screen of the emulator, double click on the “Play Store” icon.
- If you have a Google account, enter the email and password for that account and go to the “Play Store” with the exception of other instructions. Otherwise, create an account.
- Type AllCast and press Enter. AllCast, AllCast Receiver and AllCast Premium will be displayed.
- Click on AllCast. Its page will open.
- Click the “Install” button to install the app.
To know more about Andy Player, Read: Andy Player for PC
Cast Device Detection Issues and Solutions
- If you have trouble detecting Chromecast, reboot it. To reboot, first, unplug from Power, then plugin again. If that doesn’t work, hold your device’s reset button for 30 seconds for a factory reset of the device. Then, set up the Chromecast app.
- If the router you are using is old then buy the latest router. Older routers may not be compatible with Chromecast devices and video streaming.
- Also, if your router is multi-band, disable all bands except one. Sometimes Chromecast may not support signals from different networks. And turn off multi-cast filtering by going to your router’s settings.
- Allcast does not stream to all Roku devices. Only streams Allcast on devices that support Allcast’s functions. The best way to get all Roku devices supported is to download the free Roku app on the device and stream it to the Roku device. If you can download the Roku app and stream it on the device, it will support Allcast.
- If you have trouble finding the Roku device using Allcast, reboot the Roku device. Make sure both devices are using the same router. If the problem still does not resolve, reboot your router.
- If you have trouble streaming to Apple-TV using Allcast, first check to see if a sharing password is being used, if so, remove the password and try again.
- And, if not, reboot the device.
Chromecast, Roku and Apple-TV do not support MKV files.
- Open Play Store of your device.
- Type “AllCast Receiver” and press enter to search.
- AllCast Receiver will be displayed.
- Click “Install” button.
AllCast Receiver Chrome Extension
AllCast Receiver is a collaborative application of Allcast and Mirror applications. If you want to mirror your Android device wirelessly, use mirror. The AllCast receiver tool is available on the Android Play Store. But if you want to use it directly on PC, you need to use the Chrome browser. Follow the instructions below to add the tool to the Chrome browser extension.
- First, open the PC’s Chrome browser. Click on the “Customize and Control” menu (three dots) at the top right of the browser.
- Go to “My Tools” and click “Extensions”. The Extensions page will appear, where previously added tools are available.
- Click on the “Main Menu” (three straight lines) at the top left of the page. Click on “Open Chrome Web Store” at the bottom.
- Type “AllCast Receiver” in the “Search the Store” box and press Enter.
- Then, select the AllCast receiver and click the “Add to Chrome” button.
- A popup will appear, click “Add Extensions”.
- When the installation is complete, the AllCast Receiver icon will appear in the Tools menu.
If you don’t see the icon, go to the extensions and pin the AllCast receiver.
The free version of Allcast has three issues: limits on video lengths, splash screens and ads. To solve these three issues you should use the premium version. You can easily download and install the premium version from the Play Store of your Android device. If you have already used the free version, uninstall the free version before downloading and installing the premium version.
Follow the “How to Download AllCast on Windows” procedure to download and install Allcast Cast Premium.
AllCast vs AllCast Premium vs AllCast Receiver
When you search for Allcast in the Play Store, you will see AllCast, AllCast Premium, and AllCast Receiver. These three apps may seem similar to you. AllCast Premium is the premium version of the AllCast app. By subscribing to the AllCast Premium version, you will be able to watch any video without ads. On the other hand, AllCast and AllCast Receiver are free for you.
AllCast has to be installed on the device from which you will stream the video and AllCast Receiver has to be installed on the device on which you will stream the video. This means, install AllCast on your Android device. And install AllCast Receiver on the TV that will be streaming from Android.
Similar Apps to Allcast for Android
FAQs About AllCast
Does Allcast support subtitles?
An interesting feature of Allcast for PC is the subtitle support for those who like to watch foreign-language movies. Make sure that the subtitle file and the video file are available in the same folder with the same name. If your expected videos and subtitles are not available in the same folder with the same name, you will not get the benefit of proper subtitles.
How do I stop casting?
You will see the stop button while casting video or any other file. Whenever you want to stop casting, click the stop button, the casting will stop.
Why is it slow to cast videos from the gallery?
This may be due to the low speed of your wireless internet. In this case, you need to cast videos that support low wireless bandwidth. You go to Allcast’s settings and set the 600000-bit rate.
How to solve the problem of unstable playback?
If you have problems with unstable playback using Allcast, you can try the following steps.
- Reboot the device that is causing the problem of unstable playback, the router you are using and the casting location.
- Be sure about the strength of the internet connection. If there is a problem with the speed of the net due to the use of another device, fix it. That means disconnect the device from the net connection.
- Make sure that your Android and TV are using the same router’s net connection.
- If you have cast your video file from cloud storage, transfer it to local storage and cast it.
AllCast for pc allows you to connect TVs with PC or Android devices. Hopefully, after reading this article, you can easily download and install the AllCast app on your PC. You don’t want to connect the TV to your device every 5 minutes. Something good is not available for free, so you should pay to use the premium version.