Here in this review, we are going to give you a complete description to use Headspace App for Meditation And Sleep. Headspace App is a wonderful app for meditation and sleep. Using this app, you can learn the life- changing skills of meditation and mindfulness in just a few minutes a day.
What is a Headspace App?
Headspace App is your guide to mindfulness for your everyday life. Using the app, you can learn mindfulness and meditation skills from world-class experts like Headspace co-founder Andy Puddicombe, and develop tools to help you focus, breathe, stay calm and you can create balance in your life : whether you need stress relief or help to get restful sleep.
Features of Headspace App
As a familiar app, the Headspace app has many user-friendly features. The features of Headspace app are given below.
On the Headspace App you can learn techniques to help deal with stress and anxiety, relax your mind and more.
- Stress & anxiety meditation: Managing Anxiety and Letting Go of Stress.
- Falling asleep and waking up meditation: Sleep and Restlessness
- Work and productivity meditation: Prioritization, Finding Focus,Productivity and Creativity.
- Movement and sports meditation: Motivation,Training, Focus, Competition and Recovery.
- Physical health mindfulness training: Mindful Eating, Pain Management, Pregnancy and Coping With Cancer.
- Student guided meditation: Dealing With Distractions, Leaving Home.
From meditations for working from home, you can pay concentration on concentration-boosting music in the Headspace. The new Focus tab is your one-stop shop for changing the way you get things done. Tune in to the moment with Headspace Chief Music Officer, John Legend, and new music from groundbreaking artists, like Madlib.
The Wake Up
You can start your morning happy with The Wake Up. Includes mindful advice from experts, inspiring stories and animations to make you smile.
Using this app, you can release your stress and tension through movement with Move Mode — mood-boosting, and for workouts at-home led by Olympian trainers Kim Glass and Leon Taylor.
- Quick workouts – guided exercise videos for stress release, winding down and motivation.
- Audio-guided cardio – mindful listening for your next run or walk.
- 28-day courses – Doing this course, you can build a mindful fitness routine with a trainer-led course.
Sleep by Headspace:
You can create the ideal conditions for a calm and restful sleep.
- Sleep Casts: original stories paired with relaxing sounds to help you unwind and calm your thoughts.
- Wind downs: you find guided exercises to prepare your mind and body for sleep.
- Sleep music: perfect sounds and music create the perfect atmosphere for bedtime.
Headspace Guided Meditation for Kids
Headspace App designed for young meditators. They can manage the app very easily with wonderful features. Topics include: Sleep, Paying Attention, Wake Up, Calm, and more.
- Price: Free or Premium.
- Size: Varies with devices.
- Category: App.
- Platform: Android, iOS.
- Developer: Headspace for Meditation, Mindfulness and Sleep.
How to Use Headspace App
There are many features in the headspace app. So, the features can be used in different ways. Now we are going to show you the user guide of the Headspace App in this section.
Getting the iOS 14 Headspace widgets
If you wish to get the Headspace app widgets, you have to ensure that your device is updated to iOS 14. Then you can follow the instructions below.
- From the Home Screen, you have to touch and hold a widget or an empty area until the apps jiggle.
- Then tap the Add button (+) in the upper-left corner.
- Now select a widget, choose from two widget sizes, then tap Add Widget.
- Tap Done.
Note: In the morning the widgets will show the Wake Up, during the afternoon you will see the daily session, and in the evening you will see our featured Sleepycast.
Change your buddies link
If you wish to update a new buddy request link, you do so by following the below steps.
- First open the Headspace app.
- Then tap on the PROFILE icon at the top left of the screen.
- Now tap on the GEAR icon at the top of the screen.
- Tap Account Details.
- Scroll down to My Buddy link then tap the Change icon.
- Now you will then see the confirmation Buddy link updated.
- From there you can go back and resend a new link.
Note: Your previous link will no longer be valid to share, Once you update your Buddy link. But don’t worry, you will not lose any Buddies that you added through the old link.
Reset your progress and statistics
You have to know that, you are not able to reset or reverse progress on your Headspace account as if starting your journey from scratch.But you are able to restart and complete any session from the very beginning. If you want to do so, restart a previously completed pack, you can follow the following steps.
In the App
If you wish to restart your progress and statistics in the app, you have to perform the below steps.
- First locate and tap the course that you wish to restart.
- Then tap the session marked with the number 1.
- Your restart is completed!
If the entire course is completed and wish to restart it, just locate and tap on the course and you will see an option to “REPEAT COURSE”, tap that and you can start from the beginning.
On the website
If you wish to restart your progress and statistics on the app, you have to perform the below steps.
- First go to the Discover section of the website.
- Then select the pack that you wish to restart.
- Now Click/tap the arrow on the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down all the way to the bottom.
- Click/tap “Reset pack“
- When asked: “Are you sure you want to reset this pack?” select “Yes“.
How to download Headspace App on Android
If you wish to download the headspace app on your android smartphone, you can do so by following the below steps.
- First open the Google Play Store on your smartphone.
- Then Search for Headspace in the search box.
- Now tap the install button.
- Wait for a while to install the app and tap the Open button.
- Your headspace app is ready to use!
How to download Headspace App on iOS
If you wish to download the headspace app on your iOS device, you can do so by following the below steps.
- First open the App Store on your iPhone.
- Then search for Headspace App in the search box.
- Now find the headspace app from the search result.
- Then tap the Get button.
- Now wait for a while to install the app and tap the Open button.
- Your headspace app is ready to use!
FAQs of Headspace App
The Headspace App has many FAQs ( Frequently Asked Questions). In this section, we are going to show you some FAQs of headspace apps, these are given below.
What is the best time to meditate?
We recommend that the best meditating time is in the morning. It is the best way to start the day. Usually the easiest way to find the huge and undisturbed time to meditate. The most important thing is to pick a time that works for you and try to consistently meditate at that time.
How much does the headspace app cost?
The headspace company charges 12.99 USD per month to get access to the meditation with a free 7 days trial and 69.99 USD for annual subscription with 14 days free trial. How the popular wellness practice can benefit you Meditation is a wellness practice that has been proven to reduce stress, improve focus, and contribute to a range of mental and physical health benefits.
Can I use a headspace app without a subscription?
The headspace has a free and paid version with the named Headspace Plus. The free version offers 10 Basic instructional sessions on beginning a meditation practice and options to access a few other guided meditations, including some for sleep and exercise.
Is headspace app free for spotify?
You know that headspace has partnered up with Spotify. So, you can enjoy both Spotify Premium and unlimited access to Headspace under one bundled subscription package. The Headspace + Spotify Premium Bundle is currently available in these locations:, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Netherlands, Norway, and UK.
To maintain your daily meditation and sleep, you can use Headspace App. The Headspace App introduces you to the basics of mindfulness and meditation with the “Take 10 Free Trial,” a guided foundation course featuring 10 sessions of 10 minutes each with six accompanying video infographics to illustrate concepts. So, we think the Headspace App can be your best choice.