Nowadays, playing games on Android devices is a popular topic. At home or in a coffee shop, wherever there is a little time, Android users start playing games on their devices. Many people want to play Android games on PC for free time at home and are looking for a good Android emulator for this. There is MEmu Player for them to play games on PC. In this article I will show you how to download MEmu Player for PC.
- 1 What Is MEmu Player
- 2 Features
- 3 Basic Information
- 4 How to Download MEmu Player on PC(Windows)
- 5 FAQs
- 6 Conclusion
MEmu for windows is developed by Microvirt, and a latest emulator. Those who play games on Android devices think that an emulator means playing games on PC. MEmu claims that they are better at playing games than many other Android emulators, including BlueStacks. It is one of the best Android emulators due to some of its great features. It supports many games and apps and is available in all versions of Windows PC. Users can download and install this Android emulator on their PC in just a few steps.
Easily understandable user interface
If you have used any apps or tools before, you must understand that the user interface is an important issue in the case of apps or tools. MEmu emulator for PC has a nice interface. All the necessary elements for users are available on its home screen. Google Play Store is pre-installed in it, you can easily download and use Android games or apps. The first version is much older, but it provides you with an updated version of Android.
This is an attractive feature for those who love to play games. You can easily play games on Android devices due to the touch feature. But it is not possible on PC. On PC you have to play games using the keyboard, which is often annoying. Allows users of MEmu Player to use Joystick. Using Joystick you can easily control the actions of your favorite game.
MEmu Player for PC Configuration is much simpler and easier to customize than many other emulators. Performance can be increased by customizing its configuration. You can customize the CPU’s cores number, PC memory, resolution, and graphics to increase performance. Users can change the bar and language at will. You need to be careful when customizing or changing, as these can affect your PC or emulator and reduce performance.
One of the features of popular Android emulators is file sharing between your PC and the emulator. Good news for you, if you use MEmu Player you will be able to enjoy this feature. Using this emulator you can share almost all types of files between your PC and this emulator. You can share audio, video, images, files and documents in various formats. The PC and emulator has four types of folders called Pictures, Music, Videos and Downloads to facilitate your file sharing.
APK File Installation
A great feature of MEmu Player for mac OS is to support APK file installation. There are many emulators in which installing APK files is a hassle. But you can easily install an APK file in MEmu Player. And one click is enough for this installation. Click the APK button on the toolbar on the right side of the emulator. Search and install the name of the game or app whose APK file you want to install. If PC configuration is good, you can play advanced games. For example, PUBG, Clash of Clans and many more games.
- Price: Freemium
- Size: Varies with Platforms
- Category: Android Emulator
- Platforms: Windows
- Developer: Microvirt
How to Download MEmu Player on PC(Windows)
MEmu Player is available in older versions including Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10. You can download and install MEmu Player on your PC by following the steps below.
- Download the latest version from MEmu Player’s official website.
- Once downloaded, launch the setup file.
- Then, follow the instructions to install.
- When the installation is complete, turn on the emulator.
- Click Play Store, you will see the login screen in Google Account.
- Log in to Google Account by providing your email ID and password.
Now search for Android games or apps by typing the name and install.
How do I install Google Gallery or Camera or Contacts or Calendar?
Follow the steps below to install Google Gallery or Camera or Contacts or Calendar in MEmu Player on your PC.
- First, launch MEmu Player.
- Click the “Tools” folder on its home screen and select Google Apps.
- Check the checkbox of the gallery or camera or contacts or calendar that you want to install.
- Then, click the “Install” button. You can install all of them together or separately if you want.
How to setup Multiple Instances in MEmu Player?
After installing MEmu Player, you will see two icons named MEmu and Multi-MEmu on the PC desktop. If you want to play different games at once, open Multi-MEmu by double-clicking.
- Click the “New” button to create a new emulator. You will see some versions of Android, you choose the one of your choice. You can rename the new emulator and create a shortcut and send it to the PC desktop.
- You can start or close or delete or set up the emulators if you want. Click the Start button to launch the emulator. Click the Close button to close. If you do not want to keep the emulator, click the Delete button. And if you want to set it up you click the settings button or gear icon.
- You can Clone or Export or clean up your emulator. Click the “More” (three dot) button on the emulator you want to clone. You will see a menu there, select the Clone option from the menu. You will see a popup. There will be a box for writing numbers, write the number of clones you want to create. Then, click the “OK” button. These functions cannot be used while the emulator is on.
- The emulator may need to be reinstalled if necessary, in which case you need to create a backup file of your emulator. To create a backup file, click “More” (three dots) button and select Export. Go to the place where you want to save the file on your PC and click the “Save” button. And select Cleanup to clean up the emulator.
- Once the emulator is installed, you can import the exported emulator. First, open Multi-MEmu from the desktop. Click on the “Import” button. You can import in two ways, one is from a file and the other is from a directory.
How to download and install Android Games or Apps?
- Turn on the emulator.
- Open Playstore.
- Search by typing the name of the game or app you want to download.
- Then, download and install the game or app by clicking the install button.
MEmu Player for PC is a high-speed emulator that allows you to play high-quality games and use apps on your PC. But its performance depend on the hardware configuration of the PC. It is gaining popularity due to the features currently available but is working on development in more different sections. You can use it if you want to play Android games on your PC. We have answered some of the questions that may arise in your mind. We hope you can download and navigate MEmu Player by reading our article.