IPVanish VPN for Android is a paid secure VPN. It gives a secure environment for everyday internet activity. You can secure your activity on the internet. Such as web browsing, messaging, file sharing and also video streaming by establishing the IPVanish VPN connection. In this article, we will show you How to Use IPVanish VPN on various devices.
IPVanish VPN is the most familiar VPN service. You can manage this VPN by following the below Tricks, Tips and Guidelines. So keep with us.
How do I create an IPVanish VPN account
It is very easy to create an account and connect to IPVanish VPN. Follow the following steps to successfully create an IPVanish VPN account using its website.
- First go to IPVanish VPN website www. ipvanish.com and click the Start Now button.
- Now you have to select an IPVanish subscription plan.
- Then enter your email address and password that you want.
- Select how you would like to pay for IPVanish account,
- If your sign up was properly, check your email address to verify and activate your IPVanish account.
- Now check your inbox for a verifying email, Open the email and click the Confirm Email button.
- If your account is verified, you will get a link to download the app to get started protecting your device properly.
How to make change email address and password on IPVanish VPN
IPVanish VPN allows you to make changes to your email address and password on your IPVanish account. If you wish to make it very easy, you can follow the below steps.
- Your IPVanish account and registered email address will be displayed here.
- Now you have to click Update.
- Then click Reset My Password. Now reset your current password with a new one.
- Enter your current password and New Password.
- Then re-enter your new password.
- And finally click on the Submit Button to save the changes made.
How to activate SugarSync cloud storage account
To activate SugarSyne cloud storage account on IPVanish VPN, follow the steps below.
- Go to My Account page and Login to your IPVanish account control panel.
- Now click on the SugarSync tab.
- Then Check the box to show that you agree.
- Now click the Create my SugarSync account button.
- If your SugarSync account is successfully created, you will get a welcome email from IPVanish VPN team service.
- Now click the Get Started to begin using SugarSync account right away.
How to use IPVanish VPN for Windows and MacOS
If you wish to get started with IPVanish VPN for windows, Then you will find all guides to use IPVanish VPN in this section. So, to manage your IPVanish VPN in proper ways, you can follow the directions below.
Logging into the VPN App
To Login into the VPN App, you can follow the steps below.
- First you have to enter your IPVanish VPN Username into the username box.
- Then enter your IPVanish Password into the password box of IPVanish VPN.
- And finally to log in the IPVanish VPN, click the Login button.
Connecting to IPVanish VPN Server on the Quick Connect Screen
If you want to connect to the IPVanish VPN server on the quick connect screen, you can follow the following steps.
- From which you would like to browse, select the Country Name.
- Now pick the City Name in which you are located.
- Then select a Server Name, Best server option will automatically connect you to the best server available.
- Now to connect a IPvanish VPN server, click the Connect button.
- If you wish to shut down all internet traffic, click on Kill Switch.
How to select a VPN Server Manually With the Server List Screen
The IPVanish server list screen allows you to search for servers and locations of servers. You can do this by using a list search from the List Tab.
You can also move around the world map, double- click locations to connect to them using the Map Tab and you can also filter the server locations by country.
Using the Server List>> List Tab
- To sort the full list of IPVanish VPN servers by country, use this drop-down menu, The Response time and Load servers.
- You will find a search box in number 2nd to search the VPN server list, you can enter a search team here and in this search box you can search by server name or for location by city name and country name.
- In number 3, you find the country name where the VPN server is located.
- In number 4, you find the city name where the VPN server is located.
- Now click on the number bubble on the right of the server’s city location then you can see a list of all servers, located in that city.
- Ping is the time that takes for your device to communicate with our server. It may lag or delay.
- In number 7, load refers to the connection slots percentage being used on a server.
- To make the desired server and location as a favorite server location, click on the star icon.
- In number 9, you find the connection quality indicator. In this indicator more solid dots means a faster connection.
- This is the name of the Server Address.
Using the Server List>> Map Tap
- If you wish to find your desired VPN location around the world, use the Map Tap.
- On the Map, a green bubble marks indicates a location where IPVanish servers are located.
How to Configure the Connection Settings
If you want to configure your IPVanish VPN connection settings very easily, you can follow the steps below.
- Active Protocol: In this section, you can select a different VPN protocol using this drop-down menu and port for our app to connect.
- Scramble OpenVPN traffic: If you enable this option, you will be able to mask the VPN traffic then you will be able to connect to our VPN.
- Auto Reconnect: If you get disconnected for any reason, the auto reconnect option will make our app reconnect to the VPN.
- Kill Switch: In kill switch option, you are able to stop your all internet traffic.
- DNS/ IPv6 Leak Protection: To protect your VPN connection from DNS leaks and IPv6 leaks, you can turn on these options.
- Install/ Repair OpenVPN Driver: If you are getting TAP device errors from our app, just click this button.
How to use IPVanish VPN for Android
It is very easy to use the IPVanish App for Android. Here we will show you a complete using guide of IPVanish VPN App.If you wish to use IPVanish App on your android device, follow the following steps below.
Logging into the IPVanish App
If you want to log in to the IPVanish App very easily, you can follow the steps below.
- First enter your IPVanish username.
- Then enter your IPVanish password.
- Click the Login button to login to the IPVanish App.
How to connect to an IPVanish VPN server on the Quick Connect Screen
If you wish to connect to an IPVanish VPN server on the quick connect screen, you can perform it very easily just following the steps below.
- First, select your country where you are located.
- Then pick the city name.
- You can use this option to manually select a server by name.
- Now click the Connect button to connect to an IPVanish VPN server.
- This Hamburger menu will allow you to access other screens in the app.
How to select a VPN Server Manually using the server screen
If you want to access the server screen open the app and login then tap on the Hamburger menu in the top left. Then you will see the server, now tap this.
To select a VPN server manually using the server screen, follow the steps below.
Using the Server Screen
- In number 1, you find the search bar of the server that allows you to search servers and server locations.
- This is a filter icon in number 2. In the icon you can see the servers list and country.
- You will be allowed to choose specific servers in that location by tapping on the bubbles with numbers.
Using the Server screen>> Filtering Server
- To sort servers based on country, city or server, tap on the Sort By.
- Tap to select a country to filter by country.
- To filter by ping, tap on number 3.
- To reset setting, tap on Reset Filters.
In this article, we have tried to provide you a perfect guide to use IPVanish VPN for Android. Following these tricks and tips, you can make your task easier. We think all the above guides will be helpful to you.