Many times our Gmail account is filled with unnecessary emails. If you read this article, you will know How to Delete All Emails on Gmail one by one or all ar once.
How to Delete Emails on Android
If you want to delete an email individually on your Android Smartphone, you can perform the following directions.
- Go to your gmail and tap the three- lined menu at the top of your gmail, then select Settings.
- Now go to General Settings in Swipe actions.
- Tap Change and go to the Right swipe or Left swipe, then choose Delete.
- To return to your email tap the Back arrow and now swipe the right direction to remove your emails.
How to Delete Emails All at Once on Android
If you wish to delete all emails at once on your Android smartphone, you can follow the following steps.
- Which folder’s email you want to delete in Gmail, open the folder.
- Which email you want to delete in Gmail, tap the icon of its left. Or you can press and hold the message to select it.
- Select the other emails left icon that you want to delete in your Gmail.
- Now tap the Delete icon.
- And finally your selected emails are deleted!
How to Delete Emails on PC
If you wish to delete a single email in Gmail on your PC, it’s very easy. You can just perform the below directions.
- Open the Gmail on your PC.
- Now you can see all the emails in the inbox. Hold the mouse on the title of the email.
- Trash icon will appear on the Right side.
- Now click the Trash icon.
- And finally your selected email is deleted!
How to Delete Emails All at Once on PC
It’s very easy to delete all emails at once on your computer. If you want to remove all emails on your Gmail’s inbox, you can perform the following directions. We think you will be able to delete all your emails in your Gmail very easily.
- Open your Gmail on your PC.
- Now you can see all the different icons.
- You can see the Square icon on the top of the Left corner, Click the Square icon.
- Now a menu will appear, you can see All at the top of the Gmail home page.
- Select All.
- Now you can see the Trash icon on the top.
- Click on the Trash icon.
- And finally your all the selected emails are deleted!
In this article we try to show you how to delete emails on your Android and Computer. Follow the directions that you need. We think the article will be very helpful to you.