In the Nest App, a clip is stored for up to 3 hours. Until you delete them, they’ll be securely saved online. If you want to delete some clips to free up some space for new clips, you can delete clips very easily. But if you don’t know How to Delete a Clip from Nest Camera. You can follow the following directions.
- Firstly, you have to sign in to the Nest App at home.nest.com.
- Now, select the camera from which you want to delete clips.
- Then, you can see the clips in the lower right corner of the screen, Click the clips.
- Now, click view clips.
- Now, you can see the Icon in the bottom right corner. The clip you want to delete, Click the Icon. You can also select the clip you want to delete to preview it first.
- And now, Click the Delete Button.
Click the clip to be sure once more before deleting and play the clip by clicking the play icon.
To know more about Nest Cam App, please read: Nest Cam App for PC