It is very annoying if ads are displayed while you are working or watching videos online. Blokada for PC keeps you free from annoying ads. It is designed for Android devices. If you want to use Blokada app on your windows or mac PC, you need to take the help of a third app. You can download Blokada app for free on your desktop PC.
- 1 What Is Blokada Ad Blocker
- 2 Features of Blokada for Windows
- 3 Basic Information
- 4 How to Download Blokada App on Android
- 5 How to Download Blokada App on iOS
- 6 How to Download Blokada for Windows
- 7 How to Download Blokada for Mac OS
- 8 Alternatives
- 9 FAQs
- 9.1 What is the difference between Blokada Slim and Blokada?
- 9.2 How do I subscribe to Blokada Tunnel?
- 9.3 I have the Blokada app open on my Android device, but why aren’t the ads blocked?
- 9.4 Is Blokada a VPN?
- 9.5 Will using Blokada slow down my device?
- 9.6 If I use Blokada Tunnel, will Blokada see my personal data?
- 10 Conclusion
What Is Blokada Ad Blocker
Blokada for PC is an open source app for Android device users. This app protects the user’s privacy and from malicious content. Keeps your browsing free from unwanted content and ads. Third parties cannot track your browsing activities. When you send information or data, ensure its security so that you do not send your information or data to any malicious site.
You can change the DNS to increase Internet speed. Automatically blocks unwanted websites. It also has many more features that prove that the Blokada VPN app is more than just an ad blocker.
Features of Blokada for Windows
Best Ad Blocker for Android:
This app is very light weight but works as important as Ad Blocking. It tries to keep your internet browsing completely ad-free but can’t block a very small amount of ads. Adblock saves your device’s battery energy and reduces the pressure on the battery. This increases the battery life of the device. This is a free feature for you.
You can change the DNS servers on your device using the Blokada app. You can increase your privacy by changing DNS servers. It has built-in servers, but you can add new servers if you want. You do not have to pay to change the server or add a server.
Blokada VPN (Blokada Tunnel):
Activating this feature allows you to enjoy a higher level of privacy and security. Blokada Tunnel is basically a VPN. It gives you all the benefits like a VPN. Through Blokada VPN you get different types of security advantages:
- Blokada Tunnel blocks sites that can steal your data or spread viruses on your device or download unnecessary apps. Also protects your online activities from being tracked.
- Encrypts data sent to your device and blocks suspicious receivers. Blocks unwanted websites. You can change or hide your IP address. You can access blocked sites and hide your current location.
The above three features you can use separately or together. You do not need to activate one feature to activate another. You need to subscribe to the “Blokada Tunnel” feature and create an account.
- Last updated: February 1, 2020
- Price: Free
- Size: Varies with Platforms
- Category: Tools
- Platforms: Android, iOS, Windows, macOS
- Developer: Blokada
How to Download Blokada App on Android
Blokada is the best ad blocker for android. To download this app on your devices follow the steps bellow.
- Open the Play Store on your device.
- Search by typing “Blokada”.
- Go to the Blokada Slim Adblock app page and click the install button.
- When the installation is complete, open the app and activate the “DNS” mode.
How to Download Blokada App on iOS
- Open App Store.
- Type “Blokada” in saerch box and press enter.
- Blokada app page will be open. Tap Install button to install this adblocker.
How to Download Blokada for Windows
- Turn on the Android emulator on your PC. If you do not have an emulator, download an Android emulator of your choice.
- Launch Play Store on the screen of the emulator.
- Search by typing “Blokada”.
- Go to the “Blokada” app page and click the install button.
Read More: Bluestacks for PC
How to Download Blokada for Mac OS
- Download LD Player Emulator from their website.
- Open the emulator and provide required information (basically your E-mail ID and password).
- Open App Store from the emulator home screen.
- Type “Blokada” and press enter.
- Click Install Button ton install this adblocker tools.
Read More: LD Player for PC
What is Blokada Tunnel
Blokada Tunnel Blokada’s own service which is a VPN. The main purpose of this service is to ensure the online security of Blokada users and to browse the Internet anonymously. It is not mandatory to activate the Blokada Tunnel for those who use it for ad-block. Only those who want to access the ad-block as well as online security and browse the internet anonymously can activate the Blokada Tunnel. You must have an account to activate Blokada Tunnel and it is a paid Blokada VPN service.
The Adblock Plus app is my first alternative to Blokada. It is one of the most popular ad blockers for PC browsers. This tool is available as an extension tool in almost all browsers. And if you are a Samsung user then this will work as a great adblocker for you. This extension tool is free for you. It is also very easy to use as it is a browser extension tool for your PC.
Malvertising infections are harmful to the PC that are spread through various ads. You can use the Adblock tool to protect against malvertising infections. This is a free extension tool.
As an alternative to Blokada for Windows, you can download the AdGuard tool on your device. It gives you an ad-free and online tracking-free browsing experience. Protects your PC from malware. You can browse the web in a smooth and secure way. For online activities without pop-ups, banners and video ads, AdGuard is for you.
It has special spyware filters to prevent theft of your data. This is open source. You can download it for free on your Android device. This app is available as a browser extension on your PC.
What is the difference between Blokada Slim and Blokada?
Blokada Slim is a simpler version of Blokada’s main app. Blokada Slim is available in the Play Store for Android users. Not all features are available due to Playstore rules. It provides DNS changer, Blokada tunnel and other updates. However, to activate the Blokada Tunnel account you need to go to Blokada’s website.
How do I subscribe to Blokada Tunnel?
If you want to get Blokada’s VPN service, you need to subscribe to Blokada Tunnel. And for this you have to visit app.blokada.org and follow the instructions to create an account and subscribe.
Once the account is created you will be given an Account ID, which will be required to activate the Blokada Tunnel.
- Launch the Blokada app on your device. At the top left of the screen
- Click the Blokada icon. Then click Blokada Tunnel. Then click My Blokada Tunnel. Click Restore Account.
- Now, enter the Account ID provided to you and click Restore.
I have the Blokada app open on my Android device, but why aren’t the ads blocked?
Blokada always tries to block all ads on your device, but can’t block all ads. If you feel that no ads have been blocked, you need to understand that you are using your mobile data connection. Many times ads are not blocked if there is a mobile data connection. In that case you follow the following procedure:
- Go to your system’s Settings
- Click ‘Network and Internet’
- Click ‘Data usage’
- Switch off the data saver.
Is Blokada a VPN?
Basically, blokada is an ads blocker but its tunnel works as VPN.
Will using Blokada slow down my device?
No, using the Blokada app will not slow down your device. In fact, using it increases the speed of the device as the ads are blocked and increases the battery life of the device. However, if your device is old or not suitable for this app, then the speed of your device may be reduced.
If I use Blokada Tunnel, will Blokada see my personal data?
No, it will not see your personal data. The Blokada Tunnel protects your online activities and protects you from being tracked, blocking various malicious sites. Doesn’t even access your encrypted traffic.
The Blokada for PC is a great app with a combination of Blokada Tunnel (VPN) and Adblock. One downside is that Google can’t provide all of its features in the Play Store. You need to download the Blokada APK file to enjoy all the features.